Author Topic: Let's talk tempestus PT:4 another Allie enters the frey  (Read 665 times)

Offline Warseer_Kaelrich

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
Let's talk tempestus PT:4 another Allie enters the frey
« on: May 19, 2016, 01:26:30 PM »
Brothers and sisters of the imperium head my words! In the coming days we shall see knights align with the 666th chapters very own purifiers to support out Scions and command squads!

Right ladies and gentlemen, I've chosena second allied detatchment in the form of a nemisis strike force. To begin we need heavy weapons to back our boys in light Blu, and terminators/pallidens with psycannons shall lead the charge. Leading this detatchment will be Castilian Garren Crowe, who will lend his fighting spirit and prowess to the Inquisition detatchment in the form of both hammerhead (fear the death cult assassins), and with the cleaning fire power for air control.

Why did I choose grey knights to run with the tempestus? We have no real tanking ability, and while we are a dagger, the grey knights are a hammer. With them riding along with our ground formation in a land raider crusader the army should have great success.

Stay tuned for an update and well see how we do

Online MattyIce

• Battle Brother
  • 🖕🧀
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk tempestus PT:4 another Allie enters the frey
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 07:23:29 PM »
I like where this is going. I have these armies
  • Inq 🔴 GK🔴 Scion🔴 Astartes
🖕🧀

Offline Warseer_Kaelrich

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk tempestus PT:4 another Allie enters the frey
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 02:13:51 PM »
As a minor note my Inquisition detatchment is an ordomallis Inquisitor with a daemonblade along with 6 death cult assassins, with 2 evisiorator priestesses. They should be in a land raider godhammer.