Author Topic: Well Met WarMaster Denizens  (Read 865 times)

Offline shirlzknight

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
Well Met WarMaster Denizens
« on: July 22, 2016, 02:35:30 PM »
Hi guys, this weekend sees me in the hobby for 2 years, although I have only managed about ten games- not through lack of trying but I am newish to the city I live in and just can't seem to find any players who are up for regular games. I have taken to the painting side of the hobby big time and I'd honestly say a day is empty without a brush in hand! My first army was Dark Angels then Tyranids and I have recently began to build an Emperor's Children list for 30K. I love 40K, the game the painting and modelling and the fluff. I don't know what I did with my time before finding 40K. If we go back in time to the mid 80's I -as a kid, collected WFB minis mainly Orcs and Undead but I hit my later teens and found I liked girls and going out more and sadly lost touch with my hobby. I could kick myself, as I was losing interest a new game that caught my eye was Rogue Trader, but I didn't stick around, bigger fool me.
A couple of years back finding a lot of spare time on my hands and sick of wasting my life away in front of a PC monitor playing MMO's I decided I needed something new and paid a visit to my local GW, I am so glad I did (although my bank balance may not agree!)
Anyhow a big 'Hey Guys' from Sunderland UK, look forwards to having some great discussions with you guys.

Offline Meros

• Brother Captain
  • Part dæmon and proud of it.
    • View Profile
    • My Horus Heresy blog
Re: Well Met WarMaster Denizens
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 06:23:58 PM »
Welcome fellow Phoenix Commander!
Haha yes, dig your wallet a grave now ;D
http://Www.the-newzealand-wordbearer.blogspot.co.nz
My Horus Heresy blog.

We are all minions of the dark gods, one part in their great game