Author Topic: Need Help Finding 3rd Party items  (Read 579 times)

Offline Alfalpharius

• Initiate
  • Adeptus Doritos
    • View Profile
Need Help Finding 3rd Party items
« on: September 15, 2016, 07:00:11 PM »
Currently, I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to some vehicle upgrades.  I am looking for someone who sells these things, a reputable dealer.  If you just have a link to the site, that's fine.

Dozer Blades, Extra Armor, even weapon systems for Rhinos or Land Raiders will be great.  Just point me to it.

I'm not the only one making this purchase, so keep that in mind.

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
Re: Need Help Finding 3rd Party items
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 09:23:23 PM »
If you're looking for 3rd party people, check out kromlech, chapter house studios and puppetzwar for vehicle add ons. Not exactly cheaper by any means, but their products are solid, with very timely shipping. Other than that, I suggest scouring eBay for cheaper vehicle options. Lot of bit sellers on there have deals if your timing is right and if you're patient.
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.

Offline Chaos_Inquisitor

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: Need Help Finding 3rd Party items
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 05:58:05 PM »
Try Hoards O' Bits, they're really good.  They are primarily just a bits seller, so their inventory flucuates quite a lot.  These are non 3rd party gear, to let you know.