Author Topic: We gotz to be da fastest! 2000pt list  (Read 855 times)

Offline thrst77

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
We gotz to be da fastest! 2000pt list
« on: September 16, 2016, 04:23:04 PM »
Alright everyone. I have built a list. Is it competitive? No. Is it fun? yeesssss. So maybe I am addicted to fast things (ahem, stormboyz) Anyways tell me what you guys fink.

CAD #1

HQ:

Warboss
 - power klaw
 - 'eavy armor
 - kombi skorcha
99pts

Troops:

2x 11 boys
 - boss nob with boss pole and power klaw

2x trukks
 - reinforced rams
70pts

Elites:

10 burnas
160pts

trukk
 - reinforced rams
35pts

fast attack:

20 stormboyz
220pts

20 stormboyz
220pts

20 stormboyz
220pts

heavy support:

4x mek gunz
 - kustom mega kannon
120pts

CAD #2

HQ:

Boss Zagstruck
65pts

Troops:

2x 11 boyz
212pts

2x trukks
 - reinforced rams
70pts

Fast attack:

Dakkajet
 - flyboss
 - three supa shootas
150pts

Dakkajet
 - flyboss
 - three supa shootas
150pts

that's the list! Tell me if this list is even playable in casual because I am being a bit of an evil sun here...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 09:26:45 PM by thrst77 »
Make em do da burny dance!

Offline KiwiWarboss

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: We gotz to be da fastest! 2000pt list
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 05:50:38 PM »
Hey mate here are my 2 cents, I wouldn't say I'm the most experienced Warboss, but I have a large number games under my belt so here we go:

Warboss: Needs BP and either Mega Armour or Bike, T5 and 4+ save can be easily negated.

Trukk boys: Are fun, don't expect them to remove anything tough (10 marines, any unit built with some combat in mind) use them in tandem.

Burnas - I assume your boss is going with them? They are awesome, but if your opponent is worth his teef  they will be gone first turn. They do better in a Battle wagon.

Stormboys - Are awesome and your awesome for using them, considered using the formation with Zagstruk? save on another CAD.

Mek guns - KMK are awesome, mine have absolutely ruined my opponents day. Add an ammo runt each, that Twin linked for one turn is worth every penny.

Dakka jets - form them into a flyer wing to save on CAD and to utilise the bonus rules and you gain an extra fly-boss trait.

Just my 2 cents mate, I would also suggest a painboy if you got one just to accompany your Warboss, 50 points is worth it.

Offline thrst77

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: We gotz to be da fastest! 2000pt list
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 03:56:09 PM »
Thanks for the tips!

I really dont like the zagstruk formation because they have to deepstrike and then they have to wait around a turn but maybe I will give it a try. I might make the stormboyz 15 each to free up some points for a battle wagon and mega armor and I will put the warboss in mega armor and but him with burnas in a battlewagon. might add in a painboy if I use zagstruks formation.
Make em do da burny dance!