Author Topic: Just a little story  (Read 990 times)

Online Sensenbob

• Battle Brother
  • WHERE IS THE DEAFF COMPANYYY!?!?! :D
    • View Profile
Just a little story
« on: September 29, 2016, 02:02:48 AM »
Just a little story of awesome: On Tuesday Fulmination won me a game.
 Played against my buddy's Dark Eldar and got outmaeuvered after a very good shooting phase from him. (basically i had no more Long range firepower and he had a Venom with Blasterborn well out of charge range to freely remove the rest of my army combined with razorwing & a backup cc-Unit with archon)
But when all was lost, my Librarian sparked an idea and in a moment of pure awesome he picks up my useless, immobilized Fragioso using Magnetokinesis and shoves it into the Venom's face, shrapnelling and flaming Vehicle and Crew alike and even zoning the CC-Squad.

The Librarian shall now be known as Brother Magneto ;)
=Blood Angels=

Offline Kvekan

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: Just a little story
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 05:03:14 AM »
Emperor's Justice! I really like the theoretical potential of the fulmination powers. However I've rarely managed to pull them off in practical situations. I shall have to redouble my efforts after your tale ;)
"For those we cherish, we die in glory" ...And we die a lot.

Offline Lord Commander Sunbane

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
Re: Just a little story
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 02:48:10 PM »
Talking of psychic powers I also have an awsome story.
My friends and I were playing a narritive campaign. It was a custom mission where my friend (playing (stupid) Space Wolves) deployed entirely in the center (out of choice (she could deploy anywhere on the table). First turn I Drop Pod in right next to her vindicator. Five sternguard blow up the vindicator instently. My librarian casts several (having got 8 psychic points that turn) blood lances. it kills half a Grey Hunters squad, 3 Grey Hunters from another squad, 1 or 2 Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour, and her Rune Priest (this and the vindicator is half her deployed force). It kills the Rune Priest permanently in the campaign and this is before any other part of my force is on the bourd. (Completely coming on from reserves)