After reading the BA Codex and the Rulebook I ventured over to YouTube for even more schooling.
This morning I decided it was time to attempt a list before I start buying models.
Please share your experience and advice and let me know how bad this list is, and where I should be fixing it?
1775 / 1850 = 75 unused points.
HQ - Cant decide between a Librarian or a Chaplain.
Troops - 2x 10 man Tactical Squad: 1 Heavy Flamer & 1 Flamer, w/ Rhino.
Elites - Dreadnought: 2 Heavy Flamers w/ Drop Pod
- Dreadnought: Missile Launcher & Twin-linked Lascannon
- 1x 5 man Terminator Squad w/ Land Raider
Fast Attack - 2x 5 man Assault Marines: Jump Packs, 2 Meltaguns
- 3x Land Speeders: 3x Typhoon Missile Launchers
Heavy Support - Predator: Lascannons
- Predator: Heavy Bolters
Missiles: Fliers, Mech, Walkers, MC's, Pie-plating "blobs"
Lascannons: High armor value killers
Flamer Dread (aka. Heat Miser): Barbecuing troops, blobs, sloggers
Shooter Dread (aka. Gunboat): MC's, LoW's, Independent Characters, HQ's, Heavy's
Heavy Bolter Predator: Fire support where needed.
Lascannon Predator: MC's, LoW's, Independent Characters, HQ's, Heavy's
Assault Melta's: MC, Walkers, Vehicle hunter-killers
Terminators: Muscled shooters. Meant to distract and be a nuisance
Tacticals: Objective Secured, Combat Squad when needed or necessary, flame down anything contesting
1) Keep the Terminator Squad and Land Raider, or, change them out with Death Company in Jet Packs?
If Death Company is the better choice, how would you suggest they are loaded out?
2) Keep the Tactical Squads and Rhino's, or,
would Cassor the Damned and Raphen's Death Company be better choices for troop choices?
3) Ideally would like to include a Librarian and a Chaplain as HQ choices.