Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 412 times)

Offline RedPanda

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
Greetings from the UK
« on: January 20, 2017, 04:43:50 AM »
After looking through this board I watched a load of Fritz' videos before deciding to engage with the community and try and contribute!

I've only just jumped into 40k and my local gaming group is a bunch of hardened veterans and im playing Chaos Daemons so Im looking to you guys for tactical support and tips as I learn my way. Very excited for the changes with the drop of 8th and im hoping it will be a bit of a leveler between us!
Also very tempted to start a youtube channel because why not!?

Offline Fritz40K

• ADMIN
  • Primarch
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from the UK
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 10:14:56 AM »
Welcome to the forum, we have a really nice group of members here and some really interesting tactica ideas.

Sounds like both a blessing a curse if you are playing against experienced players- they may kick you around a bit, but there is the HUGE potential to learn from them very quickly, take in everything they do, and then turn it around and use it against them. Also if there is a bit of he's new so don't worry attitude from them, you can use that also against them.

Plus knowing your army.

Start that YouTube channel!
Though my men may sleep, and my ships rest at anchor, my foes know full well that big guns never tire...

Look on my works ye mighty, and despair...