Author Topic: Primarchs  (Read 2562 times)

Online Eryx_UK

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
    • March of the Damned
Re: Primarchs
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2017, 05:36:41 PM »
They need to decide exactly what Cypher is up to. Hopefully the third book in the series will explain it. By the Cypher dataslate it says he is the "voice of the Emperor" that was heard around the Cadian sector during the war and basically says that he operating against the Imperium. I have Cypher and his Chosen (chaos chosen) as occasional allies for my Death Guard on the assumption that he is anti-Imperium. In a way I shall be rather miffed if GW shift that to him being somehow loyal.
My Death Guard narrative blog: http://thedeathguard.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline Nightwing7x

• Battle Brother
  • A moment of laxity spawns a lifetime of heresy.
    • View Profile
Re: Primarchs
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2017, 11:07:46 PM »
So something just hit me. The ultra marines were devastated by the tyranid hive fleet. With the return of the primarchs then I cannot wait to see what the tyranids will be bringing to the table. Hopefully it will end like in a 1v1 between something new and guilliman.  Potentially having him end up like calgar more machine than man. Plus we have been analyzing the imperium a lot I think we should look at the broader picture and identify something primarch sized every race could receive. Like the Necrons are their gods going to come back? or the tau do they have a new battle suit to try out? etc etc.