Author Topic: Emperor protects  (Read 287 times)

Online Leftovers44

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
Emperor protects
« on: March 20, 2017, 08:35:22 AM »
I am so glad that sisters of battle have a blanket 6+ invuln across the board because most of the times it is my only defense against the tons of ap3-1 weapons i face on the table.

The enemy things he got a lucky pen into a explode on our exorcist but wait we still have a save! Powerfist marine's fist halted by the blessing of the Emperor! That last sister of a squad trying to hold onto the game winning objective is shielded by out faith from the last meltagun the enemy has to shoot winning you the game!

Sisters of battle have a better chance of surviving those high strength low ap weapons than marines loyalist or traitor. Also fighting thousand sons, tempestuous, and ravenwing is not fun but at least you have a save!

Online TearoftheDragon

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: Emperor protects
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 09:19:14 AM »
Not fun fighting TS? when even the rhino's null!

Online Leftovers44

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 09:36:58 AM »
The 5+ to deny the witch is only so good when the. Tson player has 30 plus warp dice to cast all the powers with when you only have a few.

Online TearoftheDragon

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 10:13:05 AM »
With 18" psychic abomination off 3 units and Rhino's they won'y have any dice and will harness on 6+ for the whole battlefield.

Online Leftovers44

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 10:17:55 AM »
Sounds like sisters of silence stuff, only thing sisters of battle have is adamentium will.