Author Topic: Chaos/Necrons gone crazy  (Read 566 times)

Online Draco765

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Chaos/Necrons gone crazy
« on: April 05, 2017, 05:50:01 AM »
So after getting 2nd at a local ITC event with a wild and crazy list (Fist of Khorne, Gorepack, Destroyer cult(necron) I have dived deeper into the Chaos to make this list.

This month the ITC even will be focused on Mission 4,5,6 which are heavy on the Objectives, thus Objective secured will be more valuable.

CAD (Necrons)

+ HQ +
Illuminor Szeras

+ Troops +
10x Necron Warrior (Ghost Ark)
10x Necron Warrior (Ghost Ark)
10x Necron Warrior

CAD (Chaos Khorne Daemonkin)

+ HQ +
Chaos Lord: Axe of Khorne, Bolt Pistol, Juggernaut of Khorne, Melta Bombs, Power Armour, Sigil of Corruption

+ Troops +
8x Bloodletters
9x Chaos Cultists, 1x Flamer
Cultist Champion

+ Fast Attack +
Chaos Rhino
20x Flesh Hounds

Formation Detachment (Chaos Space Marines: Codex (2012))

Cyclopia Cabal
Sorcerer: 2x Additional Mastery Level, Bike, Bolt Pistol, Force Axe, Melta bombs, Power Armour, Spell familiar, Veterans of the Long War
Sorcerer: 2x Additional Mastery Level, Bike, Bolt Pistol, Force Axe, Melta bombs, Power Armour, Spell familiar, Veterans of the Long War

The trimmed down Necron CAD is a resilient, slightly mobile force that can grab and hold objectives out in the center zone, maybe even get into enemy territory and steal those. Illuminor can buff the foot troops and gives them +1 RP.

The KDK CAD gives me the Chaos Lord and the Fleshhounds that will be running with the three Sorcerers forming the Death Star which can face off against most units in melee combat with their massive number of wounds, attacks and Meltabombs. Plus the Psychic power the Cabal brings will be able to abuse the high number of non-vehicles grav-spam that is normally played in my area.

Cultists go into the rhino for some mobile back field objective grabbing, they are just cruising around in their tin can.

Bloodletters deepstrike in late game for Linebreaker or to grab an objective somewhere in an odd part of the table.