Author Topic: How to kit my wraithknight?  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Moiste Water

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
How to kit my wraithknight?
« on: April 07, 2017, 09:16:44 PM »
so at my local store, you have a decent amount of imperial knights, riptides and a monolith here and there, so I'm trying to figure out how to kit out my WK, any suggestions?

Online Bjarki

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: How to kit my wraithknight?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 05:47:00 AM »
Well it depends, if you wanna go purely at the Knights and stuff use the D-Cannons.

The sword is rather risky against shooting armies like Tau, Eldar and Crons, due to Overwatch.

Personally i would recommend you don't assemble him with the weapons and test the different options and take the one that works best for you. ;)

Cheers mate

Online FartherSeer15

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 07:47:05 PM »
I use the d-cannons and 2 scatter lasers. That way when i soul burst i can reach out and punch up to 4 units out of my turn sequence with shooting. Its super devastating.

Online Odras

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 08:03:49 PM »
If you are running a Ynnari army then the wraithcannons are the way to go. Being able to shoot potentially 6 times in a game turn is amazing.

If you are running a normal craftworld eldar army and using only a single wraithknight I prefer to take the sword and shield loadout. In this case I treat my wraithknight as more of a distraction carnifex then something that is actually going to kill lots of things every game. The sword knight is more duarable with the invo save and I find it allows me to dictate board control more than the wraithcannons knight particularly in deployment.

Offline Moiste Water

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 10:10:25 PM »
can you clarify this for me, if i soulburst with the WK, do i get to fire all 4 guns again?

Online FartherSeer15

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 11:02:39 PM »
Yessir!