Author Topic: Malnorm's Necron painting Log  (Read 2300 times)

Offline Malnorm

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Malnorm's Necron painting Log
« on: February 05, 2015, 01:57:51 AM »
So, First time posting pictures to this site, and decided to start with my painting challenge for this week! I give you, Necron Overlord Deimos!

Next picture shall come...eventually!

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
Re: Malnorm's Necron painting Log
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 04:49:52 PM »
Wow,that overlord looks legit. Cudos man.
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.

Offline Malnorm

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 01:20:59 PM »
2nd Item of My painting Log! This is a Doom Scythe, for the infamous.....yeah, no name for my Dynasty yet. I'm assuming I'll think of something. Oh well. Anyways, this comes with a Night Scythe portal that I somehow can switch out between, because they are awesome to model that way. Enjoy and please C&C!

Offline Malnorm

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 03:51:45 PM »
Following shortly behind the Necron Scythe, I have my first Destroyer Lord, who is actually holding the staff of Illuminor Szeras! (missing green tube thing, long story) and his two Bodyguards, conscripted by him!

Offline Malnorm

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 04:11:29 PM »
Been a Week or two since I posted anything here. Aside from standard warriors, not been painting much. Until now, that is. Behold, the Triarch Stalker!

Offline Malnorm

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 09:00:08 AM »
Next on my list of "Things that are not basic troop choices" (*shudder*) I have a Canoptek Spyder, painted all in one night, as well as assembled!

Offline Malnorm

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2015, 11:37:24 PM »
" From the Fires came a new work of the Necrons. A Barge that floated above the ground, taking its lone passenger across the battlefield. As Glowing Green eyes surveyed the carnage, he raised his Scythe and beckoned his troops Forwards. Today, there would be blood shed. "