Author Topic: Seeking some advice on Eldar  (Read 2046 times)

Online Leftovers44

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
Seeking some advice on Eldar
« on: December 09, 2017, 05:24:11 PM »
Hello, I was wondering about some good eldar units that would be could enough on their own to help support dark eldar allies?

What are a few possible unit options to look onto?

Online Leftovers44

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking some advice on Eldar
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 02:15:37 PM »
Only idea I could really come up with is a cheap detachment for the Ynari lady, a cheap troop, striking scorpions and a group of the skeleton dudes that I blanked on the name of...

Online Leftovers44

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 02:16:27 PM »
Looking for other options to help out the mobile hit and run part of DE and give a bit of fire support.

Offline Odras

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 07:26:06 PM »
Dark Reapers are always a great addition to any force, although don't really fit the mobile hit and run style. If you are after the mobile hit and run side of DE does that mean you want everything in vehicles or on Jetbikes? It would help if you gave an idea of what you were intending on bringing for the DE side of your army and how much Eldar you were looking to add.

I have seen a DE army recently combine very well with a detachment of harlequins as they fit the mobile hit and run side a bit better than the Eldar in my opinion. I'll be possibly playing against this guy in a tournament this weekend so I will let you know how his army goes. From memory his army is venoms + harlequins in starweavers + 3 Ravangers.

Online Leftovers44

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 01:36:41 AM »
All i have right now are a few names characters and a bunchof warriors, 3 raiders, and a venom.

Online Leftovers44

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 08:46:16 PM »
Dark Reapers are always a great addition to any force, although don't really fit the mobile hit and run style. If you are after the mobile hit and run side of DE does that mean you want everything in vehicles or on Jetbikes? It would help if you gave an idea of what you were intending on bringing for the DE side of your army and how much Eldar you were looking to add.

I have seen a DE army recently combine very well with a detachment of harlequins as they fit the mobile hit and run side a bit better than the Eldar in my opinion. I'll be possibly playing against this guy in a tournament this weekend so I will let you know how his army goes. From memory his army is venoms + harlequins in starweavers + 3 Ravangers.

How did your game go?