Author Topic: Saint Celestine and The Inquisition, I paint em, you win em!  (Read 842 times)

Online Jstncloud

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Saint Celestine and The Inquisition, I paint em, you win em!
« on: December 01, 2017, 02:32:52 AM »
https://www.twitch.tv/ampservices/

I'll be live at around 11:30am est on December 2nd to begin working on Saint Celestine live. If I have not completed her by the end of the stream I will take a break for the night and begin work again on her at 11:30am est December 3rd. Upon completion I will be giving Celestine to one lucky viewer!

In addition to the live painting giveaway I will also be giving away Grand Master Voldus, Inquisitor Greyfax, and a Rapid Vanguard set of terrain from Death Ray Designs along with some awesome-sauce stencils that they sent me!

Saint Celestine, Greyfax, and the DRD terrain will be raffle ticket giveaways.
-Tickets will be purchased with credits that viewers have earned.
-Credits are earned from following, watching, engaging in the chat, subscribing, and/or donating.

Voldus will be given to the top donor.

For every $20 in donations, 3 new subscribers, and/or 10 new followers I'll be tossing in some additional swag! During the live stream new followers will earn double points (200 instead of 100 credits!) and all subscribers during the stream will earn some additional bonus credits as well!.

Offline Chaos_Inquisitor

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: Saint Celestine and The Inquisition, I paint em, you win em!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 04:20:58 PM »
Didn't win, but was huge amount of fun hanging out with people. 10/10 will do again