Author Topic: Farseer w/ Spirit stones of Anath  (Read 1266 times)

Offline FarseerJoe

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Farseer w/ Spirit stones of Anath
« on: June 17, 2013, 01:06:23 PM »
I feel these are mandatory for my farseer now, so i can, not only cast more powers a turn but be able to keep casting if my first psychic power fails. Having warp charges to fend off perils is important during my turn, except on the last power i cast, and also since most of the Farseers powers are WC 2, it would allow me to be more aggressive with them.

Personally i'd love to cast Divination's guide while still being able to do fortune and eldritch storm? depends on how the rolls go, i mean i dont mind losing my inv save for a turn for that, if i can set up knowing i wont have it. It's also a pretty cheap item.

thoughts?
"The stars themselves once lived and died at our command, yet you still dare to oppose our will."

"I am a farseer. Surely you'd've been briefed on my capabilities."

Offline Alister

• Battle Brother
  • Masque of Thousand Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Farseer w/ Spirit stones of Anath
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 03:18:20 PM »
It almost feels like mandatory if you won't go for Guide/Prescience/<random> powers roll. I do feel Runes of Fate are Warp Charge overpriced with standard Farseer.
Deus nobiscum, quis contra?
God is with us, who can be against us?

Offline Khe-Loc

• Inquisitor Lord
  • Red goes faster .... and so does Saim-Hann
    • View Profile
Re: Farseer w/ Spirit stones of Anath
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 03:48:37 PM »
Might be nice, but they are expensive.

I think that if your running the guide/prescience farseer the stone is not needed.

If you´re trying to do something different, then they might be worth it. However Eldrad is also another possibility.