Author Topic: Take Me To Your Leader!  (Read 8333 times)

Online Fritz40K

• ADMIN
  • Primarch
    • View Profile
Take Me To Your Leader!
« on: October 17, 2016, 05:06:49 PM »
Fellow battle brothers, heretics, and xenos of The Warmaster community, I want to see what HQ you are running in your army. Not the build, stats, or meta- but the actual model (PICS). Brief BIO optional.

Behold my Chaos Lord in all his glory, misguided Space Marine Captain to follow when I get home...

Lord Jared Syn was gifted a brass juggernaut for his willing participation in the Haydes IV massacre against the Space Wolves where he personally put over twenty of the whelps to the chain sword along with untold servitors and manufactorum workers.

As he became less human...and more divine...other gifts followed.

A daemonic blade, a sigil of corruption, and other boons of faith from the Dark Gods. 

Pics of him running down the last of an Imperial Guard regiment and besting the greatest of the Dark Angels chapter- Belial himself.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:21:59 AM by Fritz40K »
Though my men may sleep, and my ships rest at anchor, my foes know full well that big guns never tire...

Look on my works ye mighty, and despair...

Offline steam

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Take Me To Your Leader!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 10:26:44 AM »
 The defender of the pack, the last survival of the squad. He saw lots of deaths, he couldnt save them all. But he could save one wolf. A wolf almost dead after a battle with tyranid swarm. They where the same, the last survivors of their pack.
 But, they are not alone any more, they have a new pack do deffend, new enemies to kill.
 My SW lord on thunder wolf (dark ravens)

Captain Steamius. He searches endlessly, he seeks the truth. Most consider him a heretic. A traitor of the chapter. But he doesent care. He has his followers, man that are loyal only to him. That are ready to die, so that he can find the answer they seek.
  "Why are we still alive?"
 My SW lord. (Dark ravens)

The Axe of khorne. He strikes fear to his enemies. He rushes in to combat fearing nothing. Cutting and killing every one who stands in his way. Khorn will get his blood, many blood. Doesent matter enemy of friend.
 That is what Huron needs. A dog that will do anything for some fresh meet. And he has found such dog.

Offline idgey

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 10:48:39 AM »
Tech-preist Dominus . :-)

Offline IDICBeer

• Supporter
  • Supporter
  • Chapter Master
  • The Wonders of Warhammer 40k
    • View Profile
    • IDICBeer 40k
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 11:13:20 AM »
I have had a lot of fun with Old One Eye recently :D

Offline Sutak

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 11:38:23 AM »
This Chaptermaster is leading my Iron Hands army.

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 12:46:54 PM »
I dont currently have any pictures of him in my phone, but an HQ I like using a lot in my Black Templars is my Emperor's champion. He's the old metal one one posed to be holding the black sword with both hands. Little background-

This model was a gift to me years back when I first bought my Tyranids collection off my friend when he first moved to Florida from Arizona back in 2012. During his transition into his job at Disney he had ran short of money and was currently living off literal pocket change, so in exchange for me wiring him a couple hundred bucks, he sent me his space bugs as well as his professionally painted Emperor's champion. I've kept the original paint on the model out of respect to him, and have played it in almost all of my 40k games with that army. During his time as my model he's beaten two grey Knight librarians, Mephiston, epidemious, a hive tyrant, a khorne juggernaut Lord, dozens of space marines and sergeants, he almost killed that necromancer character that can teleport himself and units, a few Crypteks, and almost killed a spirit seer. I haven't had a chance to play him since the more recent book came out, so mind you in each challenge I managed to score more than my fair share of 6's.
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.

Offline Kvekan

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 01:25:55 PM »
My lamenters rarely, if ever, take to the field without this guy. I love the sanguniary priests both as fluff and rules-wise and if I were to imagine myself on the table I'd probably be a medic or a middling commander. This guy represents both!

He is Senior Calix Demeter. A veteran sergeant at the start of the Lamenters penitence crusade; his dutiful service and campasionate yet inspiring demeanor led to his induction into the calix soon thereafter. Nearly a hundred years later he is one of the chapter master's most frequently deployed strike force commanders and considered a rising star in the chapter, despite his already near 250 years of service.

He takes to the field wielding the Valour's Edge and flanked by his trusty sanguinary guard.

"For those we cherish, we die in glory" ...And we die a lot.

Offline Rezal

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 03:24:07 PM »
My Crazed Destroyer Lord and his two faithful Crypteks, They protect the tombworld as the Overlord slumbers. Waiting for his activation, waiting for the full destructive power of their war machines.

I couldn't order the upgrade kit, nor the Crypeks so I landed up doing some conversions.
The D Lord was one of the 1st models I painted and I converted and painted the 2 Cryteks in an afternoon, I thought they could take res orbs but oh well.

Oh and the dead terminator is a dead terminator. . .No idea what I am gonna use it for. I just had to show it off.

I still gotta give them names.

Offline nagg noil

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 07:39:24 PM »
Captain Centos.

Offline fearzffs

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2016, 12:44:45 AM »
Here is mine KdK HQ I got him magnatized I always run him power fist sigil of corruption and I either go for Lightning claw + blood forged armor or I got for Kolrath Axe of ruin. I gotta say I love him the most out of my whole army.

Offline Lakey Wargames

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
    • Lakey Wargames Youtube Page
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2016, 04:37:32 AM »
My Grey knight Librarian. (Yet to be named)

It is said that he never rests. Always found where the daemonic fighting is thickest. He has currently been trusted with protecting the incredibly powerful Domina Liber Daemonica. Always carrying it with him wherever he goes. Unleashing its powers to slay the largest and mightiest daemons. It is said he is close to becoming the second only ever person after supreme Grand Master Janus to memorise and master all 666 words of banishment. To those who hear this rumour and have seen him in the heat of battle it is no surprise due to his physic might and ability to banish the daemonic foe.

Please checkout Lakey Wargames over on Youtube for all kinds of tutorials, discussions, lets builds and more! :)

Lakey Wargames Youtube:
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgqSruhp2yl2gyqhiTuSrEA

Offline HydraAscendant

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2016, 07:00:14 AM »
Here are my two Alpha Legion biker sorcerers that I use as part of my cyclopia cabal. 
They are the handlers for my psychically controlled tyranids that I use to proxy daemon engines in my army

No names as of yet as I believe my models need to earn them by  performing glorious deeds on the tabletop.

I usually arm them with the aforementioned bike, a mastery level, sigil of corruption, force stave, combi-melta, and vets. of the long war

« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 07:01:57 AM by HydraAscendant »

Offline majordamage

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2016, 08:01:01 PM »
Man, I wish I could send pictures but I am in another country right now missing my minis!

My commander Chapter Master Orion. He is the leader of a renegade (not chaos) group of space marines that have defected from other chapters.(This is mostly to explain why my marines have all sorts of different paint jobs haha!) He is of a pretty simple but versatile build: Combi-flamer, melta bombs and power maul.

Online Sadclown

• Chapter Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2016, 09:38:39 PM »
Hopefully I'll have the rest of the Harlequins finished soon.

Offline Picus343

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2016, 06:05:03 PM »
My Ultramarine Chapter Master Quintus Cepa, currently toting a Relic blade and Shield Eternal.
"In the Codex we Trust"
And my Grey Knight Librarian Indrich Orialis, with his Domina Liber Daemonica and Force Sword.
"We are the Hammer"